Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Waking Before Walking

It's another day in Kaitland, and I, the Great Kait, am tired. (Yes, that's my official title. So there. Mnyah.) This shouldn't be surprising, as I'm always tired. I might have hit a new low today, though: I fell asleep while waiting for the light to change. Perhaps I should clarify. I wasn't riding in a vehicle of any sort. Nope, just standing on the corner, waiting for the light to change. I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes again, I had three seconds left to cross. I dashed. Felt mightily foolish, I tell ya what.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Kaitlen,
I’m Kaitlin.
I found this blog because I googled ‘Kaitland’, in an effort to uncover why so many people pronounce my name that way.
It’s not a name...it’s a place! Vindication.
Long live Kaitland!
Regards from a fellow countrywoman,
Kaitlin