Friday, May 30, 2008

News (And Lots of It)

I have been noticeably absent from my blog for nearly three months. This is not due to sheer laziness, I assure you. Here's what I've been up to:

1. Getting over pneumonia. That was fun.
2. Packing and shipping thirty-odd boxes from California to New York.
3. Moving to New York.
4. Getting a really bad cold just prior to arriving in New York so that, once here, I spent the first week in bed.
5. Unpacking thirty-odd boxes.
6. Sending out a really long-overdue shirt order.
7. Applying for jobs.
8. And even occasionally seeing my friends.

Regular uninformative but amusing posting shall resume soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have no idea what possesed me to google up this blog but here I am so I should come up with something interesting to say...

Sorry about your illness, first of all.

Does this move mean you are out of the video game rag biz? Did you ever meet Seanbaby?